|1. Information We Collect
We may collect the following information: first and last name, street address, city, telephone number, e-mail address and, when necessary, credit card information, when you:
We maintain the data that you provide us, along with a record of your purchases, in a secure database. (WE NEVER SHARE OR GIVE OUT ANY PRIVACY DATA)
- Place an order from our catalogs or on our website
- Make a purchase at one of our retail stores
- Return an item or make an exchange
- Inquire about our services
- Request a catalog
- Receive a gift package
- Create an account at PGMDressform.com
- Subscribe to our e-newsletters or e-mail promotions
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion or event
2. Using Information We Collect
We always want to provide you with the best possible shopping experience and fulfill your orders exactly as you've requested. In order to do this, we collect information that allows us to:
- Process and track your order
- Provide the services you request
- Contact you about the status of an order
- Send you catalogs or promotional offers we believe will be of interest to you
- Send you e-mail promotions
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Customize our communications to you
- Provide information concerning product recalls or products you have purchased
- Improve our merchandise selection and customer service
3. Membership Information
Members can review or update their personal information (name, address, telephone number and e-mail address) gathered by our site by accessing their personal member page.
4. Opt-in/out & Update
By using our web site, our users agree to the uses of information described in this statement, and are "opting-in" to receive communications as herein described. Our users always have a choice. They are given the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having their information used for purposes not directly related to our site. Users who no longer wish to receive our promotional communications may opt-out of receiving these communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Our users may update their information in "My Account" at any time.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just 'surfing'. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to:
Yes, like almost all large e-commerce Web sites, PGMDressform.com uses 'cookies'. Cookies are bits of information that are stored on your computer by your Web browser. Although our cookies don't store any of your private information, they do allow us to do things like keep items in your shopping cart between visits or during the same visit. Whether you want your Web browser to accept cookies or not is up to you. If you haven't changed your computer's settings, most likely your browser already accepts cookies.
7. Privacy Protections for Children
Protecting the online privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, PGMDressform.com, Inc. voluntarily complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and the US Federal Trade Commission's Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule. (16 C.F.R. Part 312). We neither collect nor maintain information at our site from those actually known to be under the age of 13, nor is any part of our sites directed to children under the age of 13.
8. Notification of Changes
9. Contact Information
Toll Free: 1-888-818-1991
5041 Heintz St
Baldwin Park, CA 91706