HOW TO MEASURE YOUR HEAD
1. The measurement should be taken with a device that cannot be stretched, such as a flexible metal tape
2. Measure between 1-2 cm above your ears, where the hat sits on your head.
3. Wrap the tape snugly around the widest possible circumference - from the most prominent part of the
forehead (often 1-2 fingers above the eyebrow) around to the widest part of the back of the head.
4. Try to find the widest way around the head.
5. Remeasure 3 times, and take the largest number.
Hat Sizing and How to Measure your Head
Take a measuring tape and place it around the circumference of the head, slightly above the ears, with the tape held fairly closely to the head. Measure your head and then compare the measurement with the table below to find your hat size. If you don’t have a tape measure, then use a piece of string or wool to measure around your head and then check the length using a ruler or other measure.
When you have found your hat size, please enter this and the related alphabetical code in the appropriate place on your graduation reply form.