PGM Children Full Body Dress Form System 2015, worldwide shipping, including infant full body dress form, toddle full body dress form, child full body dress form, size from 3 months, 6 months, ......., to size 6C, 6X. PGM also has Girls Full Body Dress Form and Boy's Full Body Dress Form, from size 7 to size 16.
Call 1-888-818-1991 for more info about PGM Children Full Body Dress Form Canada, PGM Toddler Full Body Dress Form New York, PGM Girls Full Body Dress Forms Los Angeles, PGM Boys Full Body Dress Form Chicago.
How to measure infant
1. Cover the board with table paper.
2. Ask the Assistant to remove hats, barrettes, shoes and socks. "Big" hairstyles
will need to be flattened as much as possible. If hair or barrettes interfere with
placing the child's head directly against the measuring board, make a note of
this on the questionnaire. (Do not attempt to adjust the measurement.)
3. Provide a brief training to the Assistant on how to hold the child's head.
4. Place the sliding foot piece at the end of the measuring board and check to see
that it is sliding freely.
5. Ask the Assistant to lay the child down on his/her back on the measuring board
and stand directly behind the child's head. If it is not possible for the Assistant to
stand behind the child's head, he/she may stand beside it.
6. Position yourself on the right side of the child so you can hold the foot piece with
your right hand. Note: While the infant is on the measuring board, you must hold
and control the child so that he/she will not roll off or hit his/her head on the
7. Hold the child securely at the waist while the Assistant positions the head.
8. Ask the Assistant to cup her hands over the child's ears. The Assistant's arms
should be straight if possible and she should hold the child securely yet
comfortably. Make sure that the Assistant is cupping her hands. Her hands
should not be flat against the child's head and her thumbs should not be
touching the child's shoulders.
9. Ask the Assistant to place the child's head against the headpiece .
10. If the head is not against the headpiece, hold the child at the waist and lift or
slide the child towards the headpiece. The Assistant should hold the child's
head at all times and guide the head into position.
11. Check to be sure that the child's head is in the correct position. The line from
the hole in the ear to the bottom of the eye socket (Frankfort Plane) should be
perpendicular to the board or table.
12. Ask the Assistant to place her head directly above the child's head and watch
the position of the child's during the entire measurement. Ask her to make
certain that the child's chin is not tucked in against his/her chest or stretched
too far back.
13. Position the child's body so that the shoulders, back and buttocks are flat along
the center of the board.
14. Place your left hand on the child's knees. Hold the movable foot piece with
your right hand and firmly place it against the child's heels. A child's legs and
feet can be very strong. You may have to straighten them with your hands.
15. Check the child's position: head against the headpiece with eyes looking
straight up, body and legs straight and flat in the center of the measuring
board, heels and feet firmly against the foot piece.
16. When the child's position is correct, read and call out the length measurement
to the nearest 1/8". Continue to call out the measurement until the
measurement is recorded.
17. Record the measurement on the data collection sheet under "Recumbent
Length". Check to make sure it is accurate and legible.
How to measure children
A. Chest With child's arms down, slip tape under arms and across chest and
shoulder blades holding tape firm and level.
B. Waist Measure around the natural waistline.
C. Hem Length To see where the hem will fall on your child, please measure
down from the middle top of shoulder or waist line (as specified within the
D. Hips/Seat With child standing, measure around fullest point of the seat.
E. Inseam Measure pants that fit child well. Lay them flat with the front and back
creased smooth. Measure along the inseam from crotch to bottom of leg hem.
F. Torso Start by the neck at highest point of the shoulder, then measure down
over chest through the crotch and continue up the back to the starting point.